ZoominGames Help

tugaspy

Hello
My name is tugaspy, and i aplied to Zoomin.Tv network, but didnt got any anwser from them.
One weak later (one weak more or less) i recived in my youtube channel dashboard an invite to be part of the ZoominGames network (Or something look alike) and i acpeted.
But until today i didnt got any email from Zoomin.TV that said i was acpeted, or to acesse theyrs dashboard.
(two weaks)
I email them yesterday, trying to get an anwser :(

If any one had gotten this same problem, could please help?
Thanks for all the support

Try contacting them on twitter: ZoominGames - They often reply to people's questions there.

If you haven't received or signed a contract, don't accept the invite. Also, check your spam folder.

If you haven't received or signed a contract, don't accept the invite. Also, check your spam folder.
I already acepted because i aplyed for partnership with zoomin.TV, and when i recived the invitation i thougt that i was acepted (dont saying that i wasnt)

I already acepted because i aplyed for partnership with zoomin.TV, and when i recived the invitation i thougt that i was acepted (dont saying that i wasnt)
You accepted the dashboard invite? That might have not been the best idea. Zoomin are fairly reputable, but you don't want to tie yourself to a network without a contract..

You accepted the dashboard invite? That might have not been the best idea. Zoomin are fairly reputable, but you don't want to tie yourself to a network without a contract..

Got an anwser from them via twiter
"ChannelTugaspy partner support needs to add you. Will happen somewhere this week. Thanks for your patience"

Thanks for all your help[DOUBLEPOST=1391285726,1391285699][/DOUBLEPOST]
Try contacting them on twitter: ZoominGames - They often reply to people's questions there.
"ChannelTugaspy partner support needs to add you. Will happen somewhere this week. Thanks for your patience"

Thanks for all your help

Thanks for all your help[DOUBLEPOST=1391285726,1391285699][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks for all your help
No problemo ;)

Back