Zoomin.TV GAMES - Anyone Knows it?

Sidney

Hi guys, I'm brazilian and I have been invited for a partnership with the Zoomin.TV Games recently.

I made a lot of researches, and from what I see, they're not bad at all.... over 200k subscribers and offering a 3-4CPM with a trial period of 3 months... no contract until the trial is complete.

Recently I had some problems with Machinima here in Brazil. Their support here is ridiculous, along with the low 1,5CPM. I decided to leave them and then I received an e-mail from Zoomin.

So what do you guys think? Is it worth?
Their channel and their site:
youtube.com/user/zoomingames
zoomin.tv/site/index.cfm/action/partner-youtube/section/why

Sorry for the poor english...

Hi guys, I'm brazilian and I have been invited for a partnership with the Zoomin.TV Games recently.

I made a lot of researches, and from what I see, they're not bad at all.... over 200k subscribers and offering a 3-4CPM with a trial period of 3 months... no contract until the trial is complete.

Recently I had some problems with Machinima here in Brazil. Their support here is ridiculous, along with the low 1,5CPM. I decided to leave them and then I received an e-mail from Zoomin.

try it and get this thread updated for others to know what it is like to be in that network. Thanks for giving information about machinima :D

do you try it? i got an invitation, too (2 weeks ago)

Back