YTtalks Back - YouTube Questions and Answers With JDTheGuru

Michael

I Love YTtalk
This is our newest video on YTtalkTV, JDTheGuru now has a new series of YouTube Questions and Answers called YTtalks Back on there so make sure to ask away if you have any you would like him to answer:

Here is a link to JDTheGuru's Channel:

http://youtube.com/JDTheGuru

You will have to watch it on YouTube if you wish to watch as we have embedding disabled on all the YTtalkTV videos :)

Thanks and enjoy!

I watched this video this morning on youtube. It was done really well. We are eventually going to contribute to this project because we really dig this site. Just gotta find the time first, but it shall be done.:up:

I watched this video this morning on youtube. It was done really well. We are eventually going to contribute to this project because we really dig this site. Just gotta find the time first, but it shall be done.:up:

That would be great thanks, if you dont fancy being a presenter you can always do a one off for the channel with no ties and such :)

I really want to do a second video some time. As soon as I come up with a topic and find the time to record/edit it, I will!

Oh, and it says that embedding is disabled for the video. Might want to change that :/

I really want to do a second video some time. As soon as I come up with a topic and find the time to record/edit it, I will!

Oh, and it says that embedding is disabled for the video. Might want to change that :/

That will be great, it would be good seeing you up there again :)

I have them all turned off, I wont allow embeds on any that are monetised anywhere :D

Back