YT Schedule? Do you have one?

SharSjar

Loving YTtalk
Do you have a youtube schedule? Yes? What is it?

Does it matter if you just started your channel to actually have a schedule? yes? Why is that? Because I'm debating on making a schedule but I don't have many subscribers so does it already matter?

Do you have a youtube schedule? Yes? What is it?

Does it matter if you just started your channel to actually have a schedule? yes? Why is that? Because I'm debating on making a schedule but I don't have many subscribers so does it already matter?

Please note that the "site support" forum (http://yttalk.com/forums/site-support-and-suggestions.5/) is not for YouTube questions. It is for asking questions about how to use the YTtalk forums. ( I've moved your thread to the YT strategy / technique forum. :) )

If you meam with a schedule the frequency per day then yes, I upload once a day. Time of the day I usually also keep the same even though I just started 1,5 month ago.

Lots of people will tell you that Youtube somehow rewards it if you schow that you upload on a fixed schedule (indication for them you're serious about it).

Good luck with your channel!

Last edited:
I decided to upload every Sunday so I can build myself that rhythm from the very beginning. It's not really a big deal to hold on to a schedule if you try to upload regularly anyway and I think it adds a touch of professionalism, so why not?

I upload every Sunday, and have since I started YT. Having a schedule just gives people an idea of how much content to expect from the channel, and when to check back.

Back