YT Featured Channel Section: Need advice please

Kevinsmak

I've Got It
Hello Everyone =)
I was wondering if there is a place to go to network with YouTubers about the same size in the same niche to add each other in the Featured channels portion of my YT site. I have tried the colab section on this site but didn't find anyone. Any tool out there?

I'll add them to my channel and they do the same. This way we could help increase our audience. If there isn't is there a good way to approach someone for this? I know I would want to go for someone on the same size level. Any tips for this would be gladly appreciated.

If you've tried here and reddit, the next best thing to do is click on your videos and see related. Go to their channels and message them and see their related. And keep going from there until you've messaged like 50-100 people. It's rather easy to collab once you're dealing with large numbers. Law of abundance.

If you've tried here and reddit, the next best thing to do is click on your videos and see related. Go to their channels and message them and see their related. And keep going from there until you've messaged like 50-100 people. It's rather easy to collab once you're dealing with large numbers. Law of abundance.
Thanks!! That will work well!

Find the channels that have that going already, add them then message them, they will probably do the same if they do it to others. Once you get past then though it scrolls off so you set it to auto-rotate so everyone gets a go.

I used to do it but stopped to let the algorithm recommend to viewers where to go next, it knows best and has built up the associations already.

Back