Youtubers who beg for subs & money - thoughts?

Where's the difference between begging and asking, though? For instance, a "if you enjoyed the video subscribe for more" at the end if a video is not as annoying, if not completely legit as someone spamming groups with the same video or replying to everything with a "btw you should subscribe to me" as OP said

Like any call to action you gotta be firm and fast. The reason people do it in the beginning and hammer it in to the viewers ear sockets is because they understand that most people's attention span is tiny and they will move on before the video even finishes.

It makes for some unhappy people but for the people that like the channel they don't mind being reminded to sub and like, etc. and they will definitely do it.

If you make a video that's not the best you can still get people to like your video and sub if you do it at the beginning, on the other hand if your video rocks people's socks off then it only makes the viewer feel better that they liked and subbed and all that. Not sure if that makes sense. I am going to start putting a lil call to action in the beginning of my videos right after I've hooked the viewer in. Wish me luck!

Thank you for making this comment, Quick Question.

Creating a Call to Action is one of the most successful ways to grow your brand. This goes for anything on social media; from a Facebook post to a YouTube video, encouraging your viewers to do something if they enjoy the content makes them more likely to do it.

I do agree that some people are really annoying and spammy about it, but those people just do not know any better. Not everyone does their research and when it comes to promoting anything, it takes knowledge and skill. Both of which you will gain by doing; seeing what works and what does not work.

How about instead of automatically writing them off because they are "spammy" we as fellow creators should reach out to them and provide honest feedback and give them tips on how to improve their call to actions. I bet that most people do not even realize that they are doing this because they are just so excited about growing their channel. (Note: I am not referring to people that actually spam and do not really put any effort into their content, I'm talking about those who actually care and are trying).

I'm not sure what I wanted to say with this, but I will try. :D

So .. Few days ago I found one pretty cool channel with ~200 subs. I really liked the way that someone passes some games. But holy donat of chocolate, that person begs for likes/subs in every video. I send him PM on one site, just to get some info about his setup, and I got answered with: "I use X and Y, and btw U should come and subscribe on my channel.". Like, pure begging. -.- Then I checked out some of the groups which I'm part of, he has like post for every video in most of groups of that type. I'm also member of some other groups, and I've noticed that same people always put their videos. Like spam 24/7. Another example is one girl from my state, she has like channel with her friend, ~150k subs, and now she made her own channel, and she now has 60k on personal channel. Same thing: "... Please share and subscribe.". What is wrong with you people? Another example are two sisters, also from my part of continent. They stole taggs from many famous youtubers, and they got like 300k subs in very short time. They are not begging for likes, but damn, they somehow made their fans to spam every possible FB groups with their videos. -.- I have like ~800 videos recorded, and I've never asked anyone to like my video, I'm more like: "Thank you for watching, and we'll see you soon in the next part... bye.". Patreon is another funny story. Even if I have like s****y computer, not even headset, and no microphone, with 6 year old components in it.. I get audio from 10$ web cam... I'm pretty sure I will never ask my fans to donate me to buy PC. xD What is wrong with the world? Am I crazy, or the world is? XD I don't even promote myself on facebook groups, I'm part of them just to watch other guys, ... Maybe someone will give me inspiration for something. I don't even begg for shoutouts like others do.. world gone wild or?

there's nothing wrong with you at all. you have something that a lot of people lack.......integrity

I recently found a really good channel that I loved to watch but has since turned into a "smack that like button" every 2 seconds which has ruined the flow of his content and put me right off. It's a bit of a shame.

Back