Finished/Closed Youtube/Twitch and Social Media Re-brand!

OMGItsKittie

I've Got It
I've started up my youtube channel a while ago, I've always made my own simplistic graphics and they've gotten there job done, But now I getting really serious with doing youtube and twitch in the future I would like to have some professional, High quality gfx for my "Brand", so instead of just channel art I'm requesting a total re-brand for Youtube, Twitch, and Twitter!

What I'm Looking for:
Logo/Channel Icon
Headers/Banners
End Cards
Watermark
Thumbnails (Preferably a template)
Background (Twitter)
Intro/Outro (6 second in length)

My Vision So To Speak:
I've got the basics.
Color Scheme: White, Black, Light Grey, Blue(Sapphire, Royal blue, Baby Blue)
Theme: Cats more specifically a White Snow Leopard
snow_leopard_with_blue_eyes_cross_stitch_kit_4a9b03be.jpg
My vision is for the logo is to be a face of a snow leopard about to growl with text underneath saying kittie
though that might be subject to change

Payment:
It would be rude of me to request all the things listed above for free
I'm willing to drop 50$ on this through paypal (if that's the true cost)
If you like gift cards (Amazon, Itunes, Xbox, PSN or Steam)
Forum cash is debatable!

I can either contact you or vise versa
or
Business email: omgitskittie@gmail.com

Extras:
You are an artist! I know what I would like, but most of the time I don't know how to put it into words. Banter back and forth with me, Tell me if the idea is good before we put it down on paper! I love suggestions more often then not your suggestion might be better than my original thought!

I hope I've provided you all enough information! I look forward to working with one of you in the near future?

I can do this, I offer a package like this for $70, but I will do this for $50. :))[DOUBLEPOST=1419977342,1419977252][/DOUBLEPOST]Edit: I've added you on Skype. :))

Back