Youtube Trending

anglingdharma

In my country Indonesia, for those who don't know Indonesia, maybe they know more about Bali, Bali is part of Indonesia. now there is a trend that many artists are making channels, so that they can set up new channels and channels not artists, how do you trend the youtuber in your country ???

how about the story of your country ?? in my country there is a presidential choice, so the most watched video is about politics, what is it in your country? Is it the same as my country or has other trending?
?

Youtube is popular in many countries and my country is no exception. And this trend is evolving. In my country, there are elections now, and surprisingly for me, there are not so many videos about politics hanging in YouTube trends in my country.

Youtube is popular in many countries and my country is no exception. And this trend is evolving. In my country, there are elections now, and surprisingly for me, there are not so many videos about politics hanging in YouTube trends in my country.

Wao, that's amazing. in my country it was very clear that there were two blocks. because there are only two presidential candidates, so the videos about block one with other blocks are very many and very extraordinary, the political temperature of my country is very high.

In the the USA (where I live anyways) most trending topics seems to be about Movies, TV shows, celebrities, News, Politics, etc.

Every now and then some Youtubers I follow make it in the top 10 trending. Such as Nostalgia Critic and Game/Film Theory. But usually this is because they pick a trending topic and thus make a video about it. Plus they already have built a large audience within their own niches.

But that's my knowledge on this topic anyways. There are plenty of others on this site with much more wisdom here then what I have. Hope that helps. =]

Back