YouTube sanctions and strikes

ashe asombroso

So today i received sanctions on my 5 of my videos, i will be apealling them all!

Is A SANCTION a Youtube STRIKE?

Now i have 5 sanction of my videos being took down, will my account now get deleted?

people are purposely flagging my videos, and i am well within community guidelines

Thanks,
Asher.

community guidelines
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
Not in a good standing

Your account has received the following ommunity guidelineswarning sanctions.
For your reference, a copy of each warnicng message has also been emailed to the address associated with this account.

SANCTION 1
24 Apr 2013​
The following video(s) from your account have been disabled for violating the YouTube community guidelin:
Received: 24 Apr 2013 | Acknowledged: 24 Apr 2013 | Appealed

SANCTION 2
24 Apr 2013​
The following video(s) from your account have been disabled for violating the YouTube community guidelines:
Received: 24 Apr 2013 | Acknowledged: 24 Apr 2013 |

SANCTION 3
24 Apr 2013​
The following video(s) from your account have been disabled for violating the YouTube community guidelines:

SANCTION 4
24 Apr 2013​

SANCTION 5
23 Apr 2013​
Received: 23 Apr 2013 | Acknowledged: 23 Apr 2013 |

That is interesting that they don't tell you exactly what you did or what standard you violated.

Did you read through the guidelines to see what you could've broken? Stolen music, stolen video? Hate speech or threats? Over the top or shocking/disgusting stuff?I'd imagine it'd be something copyright related over the others.

Back