Youtube & Google+

KarLaurence

#KeepItSexy ;)
Hey guys!
So I saw this thing that you can connect your youtube channel with your Google+ page, Im just wonderin..If I connect it, would I be able to disconnect it?

Yup you can, if you connect your G+ you can use your normal name or if you use your G+ page your G+ page name i did it to change my youtube name but other than that not sure how useful it really is

I can't connect mine :( Just get an error message, I've started another thread about this but if anyone can help that would be great.

KarLaurence - If it's the same as linking to a Google+ profile, you can disconnect and reconnect whenever and as often as you like

Yup you can, if you connect your G+ you can use your normal name or if you use your G+ page your G+ page name i did it to change my youtube name but other than that not sure how useful it really is
I was planning on connecting it and try the "verified" thing im not really sure if it will work out but its worth to try :)[DOUBLEPOST=1370893771,1370893639][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can't connect mine :( Just get an error message, I've started another thread about this but if anyone can help that would be great.
ohh... hopefully someone would help you out!

Yes you can connect and disconnect as many times as you want. They aren't going to lcok you in to any decision. It allows you to use a name vs. A username. It worked out in my favor.

Back