Youtube channel intro,trailer whatever you want to call it

MindFr3ak

So i wanna start a fresh or new youtube and why not make a youtube trailer/intro
so i just wanna ask what do people prefer with the intro/trailer i have a few a ideas which is

a.typography-i speak and tell what and why my channel is gonna me awezome

b.skit-just a simple skit like im gonna speak in front of the camera or make a story (a comedy skit) which leads up to my channel then im gonna show some effects mumbo jumbo

or

c. dont do a intro/trailer just post your first video damn it!

So i wanna start a fresh or new youtube and why not make a youtube trailer/intro
so i just wanna ask what do people prefer with the intro/trailer i have a few a ideas which is

a.typography-i speak and tell what and why my channel is gonna me awezome

b.skit-just a simple skit like im gonna speak in front of the camera or make a story (a comedy skit) which leads up to my channel then im gonna show some effects mumbo jumbo

or

c. dont do a intro/trailer just post your first video damn it!

A. I really enjoy making those for clients and I think they look very professional

I say just post your first video. :) I mean I personally didn't have a dedicated trailer video until only 2 weeks ago when I made a funny montage video. Maybe put up a few videos first and then put up a trailer video. When you do, I say go with skit, it tends to be more appealing to see you physically then words. Good luck!

I agree completely with laurenzside. You shouldn't make an intro or whatever, because setting your standards too early could change completely later. So what you should do is if you stick to some form of entertainment you would like to continue with, then maybe you could make some sort of intro or whatever to define you from others. :D

I'd go with option A, but only if you are going to provide similar style of videos later. I don't watch trailers myself, and I just normally change up my trailer video every once in a while.

Back