Your thoughts and ideas on to improve?

Tom.Wakelin

Liking YTtalk
Hello,

this is just one of my videos from my series i am doing.

anyway i want people thoughts on my video and way to improve it and create better content for my subscribers ;)

so yeh any thoughts on this, would help me out loads.

thanks again people
tom

(Not promoting my channel, just asking for advice)

Hey Tom :D

From the start of this video your style of commentary and the relaxed feel seem so much more livestream worthy.

I feel if you want to enhance your content then you need to (in my opinion) make this series into a more funny/epic moments videos because people like to watch those kind of videos.

But then not to just completely scarp what this series started as you could shift that over to Twitch and livestream it (if you have no clue on how to livetsream there are some very good guides on how to do so) :)

I hope this helped Tom :)

The chit chat before the actual gameplay is not really exciting. Have an introduction to the video instead in which you tell the viewer what he is going to see in this video. After all it's just random gameplay - not very funny, not very skilled, not very educational - no offense.

Hey Tom :D

From the start of this video your style of commentary and the relaxed feel seem so much more livestream worthy.

I feel if you want to enhance your content then you need to (in my opinion) make this series into a more funny/epic moments videos because people like to watch those kind of videos.

But then not to just completely scarp what this series started as you could shift that over to Twitch and livestream it (if you have no clue on how to livetsream there are some very good guides on how to do so) :)

I hope this helped Tom :)

many thanks man, well i was thinking of doing something like that. but when i get at least some more subsribers i will start streaming. anyway thanks again.
tom

Last edited:
many thanks man, well i was thinking of doing something like that. but when i get at least some more subsribers i will start streaming. anyway thanks again.
tom
No Problem Tom :D
Sounds like you have a plan on streaming which is good! if only I could watch streams :/ god dang crappy internet XD
Glad I could help you out :)

that kinda sucks, anyway thanks. looks like i need get some more intros done :)[DOUBLEPOST=1406640582,1406639731][/DOUBLEPOST]
The chit chat before the actual gameplay is not really exciting. Have an introduction to the video instead in which you tell the viewer what he is going to see in this video. After all it's just random gameplay - not very funny, not very skilled, not very educational - no offense.

thanks for some of tips. just let you know it not really supposed to be educational at all because it just me playing mw2 and having fun. but anyway thanks for advice.[DOUBLEPOST=1406649216][/DOUBLEPOST]i have now been researching on what i need to change, so thanks for advice guys,[DOUBLEPOST=1406684073][/DOUBLEPOST]So i have been looking into way on re-making my channel, and started my new recording which i did tonight with an intro, so thanks for guys and re-did my series. so thanks for advice, much appreciated :)

I would probably cut out the lobby part of the game, it wasn't too exciting.

Back