you like my ONE CHANNEL BRANDING?

It's alright, but everything looks really flat. I would add some texture or something to the banner, instead of flat dark red. I would also center the text, it looks a bit off center. The trailer is alright, I feel like it's a bit on the longer side.. It kinda drags on between each set of words. Also the text seems to fade pretty quickly, making it a bit hard to read. I would suggest making a new avatar as well, the text is so small it's hard to read, and the grey just seems off. I think using the same red as you have in the banner/intro as the background, and only using 'WM' in the same text would look very nice as a avatar.

- Just my opinions.

I like how everything flows. The trailer, thumbnails and banner are all that deep red. It's nice to know your style and theme. I like the consistency of it =) Keep it up man!

I'm not sure what the certain branding is, the trailer was rather slow. It's mean't to show off your channel in a short period of time, not just be text zooming in which isn't interesting. As for the banner it's very plain, but you can clearly read the text which works.

Back