You guys wanna do me a favor?

Patrick Harris

You see what I did there?
Its always been my plan to start a YouTube channel when Asia got pregnant so we could document the entire pregnancy, and then eventually the birth and family life after the baby was born. I was encouraged by Voice of Vanessa to create the channel early to ensure I got the name we wanted. I took her advice, but apparently took it too late as the name was taken.

I did, however, find a suitable replacement.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SinceWeFoundSerenity

If you guys could take a minute to subscribe to the channel, that would be awesome. There is absolutely NOTHING there. Nothing at all. There won't be anything there until our pregnancy journey officially begins (which should kick off with a pregnancy test, if I have my way). Once Asia is pregnant, there will be a TON of updates on that channel as we keep everyone up to date with whats happening with the baby and how its effecting our lives.

So again, theres nothing there, but it would be awesome if you just hit the subscribe button and just let it slip your mind for a few months while we prepare.

Its always been my plan to start a YouTube channel when Asia got pregnant so we could document the entire pregnancy, and then eventually the birth and family life after the baby was born. I was encouraged by Voice of Vanessa to create the channel early to ensure I got the name we wanted. I took her advice, but apparently took it too late as the name was taken.

I did, however, find a suitable replacement.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SinceWeFoundSerenity

If you guys could take a minute to subscribe to the channel, that would be awesome. There is absolutely NOTHING there. Nothing at all. There won't be anything there until our pregnancy journey officially begins (which should kick off with a pregnancy test, if I have my way). Once Asia is pregnant, there will be a TON of updates on that channel as we keep everyone up to date with whats happening with the baby and how its effecting our lives.

So again, theres nothing there, but it would be awesome if you just hit the subscribe button and just let it slip your mind for a few months while we prepare.
Good luck with that man.

Back