Gaming (Xbox one)Looking to do a collaboration with new people and help each other grow.

Zeffy

Hey what is going on guys, Zeforon1000 here or Melvin and I am currently looking for new people with around the same subs as me to do a collaboration with me to help each other survive the Youtube world. I am primarily a gaming channel uploading Xbox One content such as walkthroughs. I am currently at 375 subscribers and have done collaborations with two other channels and one other recently. I also have a Wii U and have some PC games which i'm okay with doing. The ultimate goal here is to meet cool new gamers and help each-other build up a fan base.

Requirements: Honestly I usually would not add this, however, certain this you guys must have to maintain decent quality videos and I would expect the same coming from myself if I were to do a collab with someone else with equipment requirements

- Decent quality microphone........( I use the blue snowball currently)
- Skype so I can get in touch with you.
- Audio recording software.....(I use Audacity its free). So i can get the file from you and edit it.
- And subscribers within my range
- A decent level of maturity to insure we get things done, but have fun.

And that's is about it. If you wanna go to my channel to check out my video's to give yourself a good idea of what your getting yourself into to please feel free to do so. Uploads are every 3-4 days depending on my work schedule. If you have any questions please message me on Skype under the name "zeforon1000" and be sure to include your fromYTtalk so I won't get you confused with someone else. Thank You guys!

Back