WTF JUST HAPPENED? :O

Definitely worth looking at the feeds of the new subscribers to see if there's something consistent. If you got a shout-out from someone's video, be sure to send them a thank-you :)

I didn't mean to overtake you Sakura! i'll go delete my channel <3

gif-tangled-26787085-241-202.gif
thats more like it! lol

Definitely worth looking at the feeds of the new subscribers to see if there's something consistent. If you got a shout-out from someone's video, be sure to send them a thank-you :)
Shall do, didn't think of that. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1367661807,1367661502][/DOUBLEPOST]
I went through the feeds, doesn't seem to be from a video but they are all active channels. Looks like they were all doing a mass journey through YouTube and stumbled across.

the gods of youtube can be very mood changingly sometimes lol this time you cought them on a good foot lol ... last time i cought them on a bad foot is bcuz i stept on theyr foot and lost about 4 subs hahahahahahaha

Back