Would you subscribe!?

Matt Dean

If you came across my channel, would you subscribe?

How does the featured video grab you?

Do you like the content?

Do you like the designs?

What could be better?

If you came across my channel, would you subscribe?

How does the featured video grab you?

Do you like the content?

Do you like the designs?

What could be better?
First off, the volume/music ratio is off, you've got the volume either the voice needs to come up a little or the music needs to come down a little. I've seen much much worse though lol. As far as content goes, you are good, and I'm gonna sub you cause you're on the forum, and cause your content is good and I like to support talented people from the forum. But if I was just a viewer, and wasn't trying to network and help out, I don't think I'd sub. There's nothing bad about the vlog, but it doesn't really stand out. It's... you feel like you've seen this kind of thing a thousand times. At least I did personally. But alot of people have channels like that, I'm only getting so detailed cause you asked hahaha

I started to type something Similar to Symphonious7 but thought it would be redundant. I think you got a good personality and all.. Just work on the audio mix. Be you... that is the best thing I can say.. Do what you find entertaining. If you are doing what you like to do then others will see that and be drawn to it. Don't do things you think will get lots of views just to try and get views. Do what you enjoy and talk about what you enjoy taking about.

Not a fan of "hey there please subscribe" being the first words I see. Layout looks fine though, and the featured video seemed to be good quality. That header begging me to subscribe though...

Phillip Defranco's channel reminds me a lot of yours. You use the quick switching editing technique to promote your comedy, which is great :)

Now I'm not saying you have to exactly emulate him, but I think you should strive to have the same production quality as him. Less blue tinge in your videos, get a better mic sorted, maybe an organised, neat backdrop. I'm not suggesting it would happen overnight, but if you are really that passionate about what you do (which you clearly are), I think you should reach for the stars and put more into your equipment and set.

Just my two cents worth............... From someone with less subs than you............. just trying to help................ i'm going home.............

Phillip Defranco's channel reminds me a lot of yours. You use the quick switching editing technique to promote your comedy, which is great :)

Now I'm not saying you have to exactly emulate him, but I think you should strive to have the same production quality as him. Less blue tinge in your videos, get a better mic sorted, maybe an organised, neat backdrop. I'm not suggesting it would happen overnight, but if you are really that passionate about what you do (which you clearly are), I think you should reach for the stars and put more into your equipment and set.

Just my two cents worth............... From someone with less subs than you............. just trying to help................ i'm going home.............
hahahaha I used to do that too. I'd feel like I had advice for a channel larger than me, and then feel really weird about giving it cause I'm like "clearly you're doing better than me.." then I started actually talking wth the "larger" channels I know and trust me... it's always gonna be like that. Your content decides your worth not your sub count. I know a guy with 12,000 subs who considers himself a loser and me a great artist hahaha it's just... it's just numbers hombre.

I'm just a sucker for people who have passion for what they do, you have to admire that however many subs you have :)

So I really wanna see this guy succeed ! If my tiny piece of advice helps the dude out, today has been a good day :)

I know this sounds really daft but when I scrolled down the page to see your other videos, the chronological order jumped from 4 days ago- 8 months ago- 1 year ago and so on, and I figured that was your entire upload list! I know it's your best videos, but I would suggest putting them in chronological order because at first I just assumed you were a really inactive uploader and would ordinarily click off the page at that point! :oops: It was only when I scrolled down and it jumped forward in time that I went back and re-read what the playlist actually was. :oops: Yeahhh, you need to allow for half asleep users like me!! :D:oops: I wouldn't normally admit being that daft but you said you wanted reviews so thought maybe it might be helpful in some weird way, in case anyone else clicks off your page thinking you don't upload much! :oops:

For your video I think you seem fun and I like your editing, so you caught my attention :) The audio quality wasn't the best, which is a shame because I liked what you were saying and the quality of the audio didn't seem to measure up to the quality of the piece :)

I also thought it was cool how in the featured video you kind of slid onto the screen, it was a good way of being introduced to you! Maybe when the onechannel thingy comes into play you could do that for your trailer video because it was really cool!

I like the thumbnails with the silver lines above and below the title of the video, it just makes the ones that don't have that style of thumbnail seem like the odd ones out! I would suggest maybe doing that same style of thumbnail for all the videos on that playlist because it looks really sleek and nice.

Apologies that my post doesn't make a whole load of sense- I am way too sleepy for words right now :D I would watch more of your videos if I wasn't about to sleep, but it's a thumbs up from me and good luck with the rest of your channel! In fact I did subscribe, because I would like to see more! Sorry again for my half asleep ramblings hahaha hope you found something useful in there somewhere :D

Back