Would love feedback about the channel

NooiceGamer

I've Got It
I have deleted all my old videos and now I have ones that I recorded this year and in my opinion, is a lot better quality and changed some of my channel art but would love any feedback about my channel and what I should do more about my videos too.

P.S. my channel can sometimes be very offensive so if you take offense easily then don't give me feedback
Please and thank you

Sincerely,
Nooice

I watched the video with the Steve Harvey faces chasing you. I thought it was a really funny video. I really didn't see anything "wrong" with the video. My only suggestion would be to find ways to bring your personality out more (as much as possible) as this would make your videos more unique and would make you stand out from all of the other gaming channels out there.

I watched the video with the Steve Harvey faces chasing you. I thought it was a really funny video. I really didn't see anything "wrong" with the video. My only suggestion would be to find ways to bring your personality out more (as much as possible) as this would make your videos more unique and would make you stand out from all of the other gaming channels out there.
Thank you for your feedback, I'll try to bring out my personality more

Back