windows VISTA to windows 7 ??

Not this bandwagon again. Vista was fine post service pack 2 when a lot of the issues were ironed out. XP pre Service Pack 1 was awful too but you don't hear so much about that these days.

Windows 8 was Microsoft's attempt to consolidate the user experience across both tablets and desktops - and it is rife with problems but give it a year or 2 and it will feel okay.

I wasn't getting on the bandwagon, I hated vista from the start and I swore never to use it again. My favorite OS are XP and 7, both because they have mobility. Windows 8, I can understand the fact they want integration, but it just didn't suit my needs. Windows 8 is a hassle over all to put up with overall. If you have an external device that you could link to Windows 8, go for it. However if you are looking just to work on your PC, I'd say Windows 7. Just an opinion, no need to get riled about over it.

Vista is one of the worst operating systems I've seen. I love Windows 7 and I've also tried Windows 8 but was not a big fan, sticking with 7.

Windows 8 is pretty cool for when you don't have alot of time. Just use the start menu to browse quickly and it starts faster than windows 7. Also when on laptop Windows 8 is lower on the battery.

Back