Wich youtuber has the best editing in your opinion?

i think a lot of people could benefit from peoples opinion and maybe learn from that youtubers editing skils.

so please state your opinion :)

i think Its Miniladd and pewdiepie :)
Pyrocynical used to have good editing but only really does the basics now.. Matirialismo's editing is stunning, however

Last edited:
I think Casey Neistat and Tim Kellner has got some very good editing skills :)
My picks too. If I heard right, I think Tim edited for Casey?

PlayTheGameFilms has a really cool style, and it's nice because it's high quality, but not a derivative of Casey, Tim, or Van's style.

Hmm I honestly don't know tbh because I know alot of people get other people to edit their videos now like Pewdiepie no longer edits his own videos he has other people who does it for him and I think it's the same for a lot of other people I think Markipler even has other people editing them now though not sure. Even though it's simple I reall like Jonathon Joly's editing because he does it himsef and it's simple but effective :)

I've been blown away by a small youtuber called Bullitain. Even if his videos aren't your cup of tea, they are well worth a look just to appreciate the level of editing and quality of production (not in terms of content (very subjective) but technical prowess). Esp when one considers the guy is probs 17/18 and fairly new to youtube.

i think a lot of people could benefit from peoples opinion and maybe learn from that youtubers editing skils.

so please state your opinion :)

i think Its Miniladd and pewdiepie :)
For Vlogs I like how TJ Hunt or Justin Escolona does it.
For gaming I like how OMGItsBirdman and General Sam does it

Back