Why We Can't Upload Custom Thumbnail While Uploading The Video Again?

I can only upload after the video has been processed, thought was just me xD
No, that's just the thing! I used to be able to upload my custom thumbnail while uploading the video as well, but for some reason Youtube has decided I don't need this feature anymore! Now I have to wait until the upload is completed, choose an ugly random thumbnail, then go back to the video-edit page and set my custom thumbnail from there...

Way to speed things up Youtube!

yeah right now i was uploading a video scheduled for tomorrow and o was looking for the upload custom thumbnail thing and i was like Wth where is it :confused: i thought they removed it from me.. but then i went to video manager/edit and i see the option there.. oh well..

Another thing: My video has now finished uploading and is scheduled to go live in about 10 hours. I can go to the video-edit page and add a custom thumbnail there, but then the only options I can click are either "cancel" or "save and share"...

What is this? Why would Youtube allow me to add a custom thumbnail to a scheduled video, but then demand I share it right away? If this is the norm I'm going right back to uploading 2 hours before I need the video to be live! This scheduled function is totally unworkable for me like this...

Back