Why is my channel struggling with views?

Y

YinTaiYang

Hey guys, I'm just noticing recently why my channel isn't getting a lot of views.

I'm getting a fair amount of subscribers, but the daily views is dropping from 500 to 200 recently and even less than that. What's worse is that almost all my views go to a certain video, and not even a really good one at that.

I got 8k views on a vid recently, but I just learned that was botted.

I'm starting to worry now if my videos are any good at all and if I'm getting a real audience or just bots. My subscriber sources show that most of them (a few hundred) are coming from channel/other, so are people subbing just because I ask them to?

I wouldn't worry about views man. Look at bigger YouTubers. Some have 1m subscribers yet recieve an average of 100,000 views or less, so put that into your perspective. Not every new subscriber you get is not going to watch every single video nor is every subscriber going to like and comment and be active :p. Just do your thing and eventually you will see active subscribers appearing at your channel. :)

Did you ever think that they had botted ur subs? :p
It happend once for me :D
Some1 added 100 subs with an program so I report it to youtube and they removed it :p
Also you need subs who will watch ur videos or fans :p
When I upload video I got 150 people who will watch it without me sending it! :p
Earn respect! That is my opinion!

Did you ever think that they had botted ur subs? :p
It happend once for me :D
Some1 added 100 subs with an program so I report it to youtube and they removed it :p
Also you need subs who will watch ur videos or fans :p
When I upload video I got 150 people who will watch it without me sending it! :p
Earn respect! That is my opinion!
Yeah seriously. I don't even know how they do that! How DO you bot someone else's stuff? :confused:

I wouldn't worry about views man. Look at bigger YouTubers. Some have 1m subscribers yet recieve an average of 100,000 views or less, so put that into your perspective. Not every new subscriber you get is not going to watch every single video nor is every subscriber going to like and comment and be active :p. Just do your thing and eventually you will see active subscribers appearing at your channel. :)
:)

I see that you only do Minecraft content. Maybe people have gotten tired of it? Try something new and broaden your audience.

Back