Why do you make videos?

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Ever since i was little, I have loved movies, mostly the adventurous ones full of action and special effects. Those are the videos that REALLY hooked me into wanting to make movies. Youtube is a place where i can at the very least attempt to make videos like that. I remember one of the first action movies i ever watched was the original Indiana Jones back in the day. Such a good movie. I was thinking about this, about my passion and hobby and was wondering...

Why do you make videos? What inspires you to make them?

I enjoy making them! Although now I have got video monetization, it is more about earning cash, but it is earning cash for something i love doing!

I started making videos to win a bet, but I keep going because I enjoy making them. That's the only reason, there's nothing that particularly inspires me...

I make videos because its something Id like people to enjoy or learn something from. But I definitely agree with George that monetization on youtube is almost a driving force; as soon as 1+ of your videos are monetized you want to make your content better to earn more money...

I love comedy. Whether it's standup, sketch comedy, improv, funny songs, podcasts, TV shows or movies, I have always wanted to be a part of the comedy world. Where I live and work, there is no standup/improv scene. But a video camera and a decent computer is all it takes to express myself comedically through YouTube. It's fun, shows off my comedy writing skills and gives a lot of people something to laugh at, so it's perfect for me.

Back