• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Whoa whoa whoa, 600+ subs?? 7,400+ Views???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brycasaur

Hey there YTTalk! Long time no see...haha:redface:

But holy cow on a stick.
Somehow I've gone and reached 630 subs! That is insane! I can't believe that so many people like my videos and what I have to offer! Like...I still can't get over how amazing this adventure has been so far!

I literally just posted my Christmas video today and it has reached 10 likes! That is crazy! Old Bryce would have screamed if he got one Like in a day, but now its 10! Jeez! That's amazing!

Not only that, but one of my videos (a Halloween inspired FNAF costume thing) reached 1K views! A thousand?? And I have so many videos that have reached 50 likes in total and....I just can't get over it.
Everyone on youtube (and twitter too) has been amazing. I've received so much support and love with barely any hate (but I mean, that'll always come and go).

But on the other side of the coin, this is opening so many possibilities for me and my future. At the moment, I'm pretty sure YouTube is something I want to do for the rest of my life. It's just so much fun. Plus, I've made so many friends who I hope to meet in the future (which there is a VERY good chance I'll be taking an adventure to the UK in a few years just btws).

It's just so amazing. I don't even honestly care about the views, or likes, or even the subs. I am just honestly enjoying the happiness that comes with the process of creating a video and then seeing the responses that I get! Haha!

So thank you YTTalk for always being here and such an awesome form of support, and I hope I'll be back soon to share even more achievements with you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back