Music Who wants to make a Halloween rap battle?

JackTheRipoff

So I have an idea for a halloween rap battle between slenderman and laughing jack that I really want to do but I have come across two problems:

1. I dont have anyone to rap as Slenderman

2. I dont have anyone to assist in making a halloween style rap battle beat.

Normally I would use beats by other youtubers (with proper permissions) but I cannot find any beats that are centered with halloween or horror themes.

Of course whoever decides to be a part of this will get the proper credit as well as links to your channels or any other websites that you would like people to be directed to, just let me know!

once I find a couple people that can make this happen, we can start work immediately!

Dude, I can help with the beat part. I happen to make electronic music, though I branch out quite a bit. I'd love to work with you on this project, if you're interested. Just let me know something and maybe something can happen.

Dude, I can help with the beat part. I happen to make electronic music, though I branch out quite a bit. I'd love to work with you on this project, if you're interested. Just let me know something and maybe something can happen.
for sure! send me your skype and/or email info via private message and we can get something started!

got it man, still cant reply via pm here but I added you to skypw

Back