Who has seen big growth in their channel with Fullscreen?

So what do you think that FS has done for you to help you increase your income since you said you grew your channel do to your own hard work.

There's only one thing they can do. Get us higher paying ads to run on our videos. If they do that, they get paid. If they don't, they get nothing. So they have ample incentive to get us those higher paying ads.

There's only one thing they can do. Get us higher paying ads to run on our videos. If they do that, they get paid. If they don't, they get nothing. So they have ample incentive to get us those higher paying ads.

Did you initially see a dip in your income with them taking a % before it started to come up and surpass where you were prior to FS? Or did you start seeing more money right away.

Did you initially see a dip in your income with them taking a % before it started to come up and surpass where you were prior to FS? Or did you start seeing more money right away.

No dip. The first week we made the same as we did from adsense because of a glitch that made a bunch of our new videos private at random times-so we should have been making more, but the glitch made us break even. After it was cleared up, we did better. Keep in mind that our scenario is going to be different from a lot of other channels due to the nature of our contract.

It's even worse for me as i just made partner on youtube 31/12/12 lol, and i've made about $5-6 when they said i would be making around 65% of my earnings, which is supposed to be around ~$10 per 1,000 views and should of been payed around $35-40 bucks... I've also lost around 13k video views since the satart of the year, i was getting close to 50k views (was at 48k) BAM! down to 45k! Getting' close to 47k, BAM! 43k!! Gettin' Close to 46k, BAM! 41k! I'm supposed to be around 54k now but youtube's skrewed that up now, haven't they? And trust me, youtube is SH**,, well it sucks! If it was back in the good 'ole days someone spent a lot of time on a video, it would get noticed quite a bit, a few thousnad views at least, and me? I work all day on this thing and make a video ever weekend usually, on breaks it's a video every 2 or so days, in summer, every 5 days! But i'm always working on it and i only have 45,600 views to show for it... sigh..

Back