Which Should I Get First Guys?

Lol he may get in trouble going this route and he may catch a virus:(
If you've ever downloaded music without buying it then you're exposing yourself to the same risk. Trust me, it's really no big deal to torrent the program. For example, I downloaded both Cyberlink Power Director 9 and 11, fully functional, no viruses, no hassle from anybody. I've had 9 for over a year and 11 for a couple of months, not so much as a whisper from anybody or anything

If you've ever downloaded music without buying it then you're exposing yourself to the same risk. Trust me, it's really no big deal to torrent the program. For example, I downloaded both Cyberlink Power Director 9 and 11, fully functional, no viruses, no hassle from anybody. I've had 9 for over a year and 11 for a couple of months, not so much as a whisper from anybody or anything

Wow really? How do I go about doing this?

Ok, so in the future I plan on getting a green screen, a new video editor *right now I only have a basic editor so I can't do much* and photography lights so my videos have really good lighting. Unfortunately, I only have enough to get one of these 3 things right now. Which one should I get first?
I would get lighting first. Good lighting gives your videos higher production value... Having a basic editor is fine. It would be better to have a more advance editor but I'm not saying that a basic editor is no good. As long as it can cut videos and merge, it's good. With the greenscreen, buy it last. It just an icing on the cake. Besides, if you buy a greenscreen... you should also have at least 3 lights for a three-point lighting set up.

In short... Lights, Editor, Greenscreen.

I'm using videopad right now which is a really good free editor for basic things. I wanna learn how to do all the crazy stuff tho! Also thanks for the compliment but I actually thought the lighting was decent at best in that vid! :laugh2:

Haha funny you mention that because I've been using videopad since day one, just recently did I switch over to Premiere.
Only problem I ever had with videopad was it's crashing, which happened to me constantly when I started to chop up my clips a lot.

As for the lighting, I think it comes down to judging a book by it's cover.

Sure your lightning, sound, and camera work might not be the best, but if the message is there people will listen.
There's a lot of large vloggers out there that I keep an eye on, and their sound is great, their editing is superb, and their lighting is perfect, but when they speak and try to put on a show, I just turn off.

Wow really? How do I go about doing this?
Download BitTorrent, then use a site like katproxy to search for a torrent of the video editing software you want. The trick to avoiding rubbish torrents are to check the reviews and thumb up:thumbs down ratio. Any torrent with reviews such as "thanks" and "worked perfectly" are good torrents. Also, check the number of seeders to leechers on a torrent. Basically this is how many people are offering the program up for download (seeders) vs how many are downloading it (leechers). The more seeders and less leechers, the better. More seeders = faster download. Once you've downloaded it you should follow any instructions on how to install/crack the program and you'll be good to go

Welp, thanks to adrian I can now scratch video editor off my list! Ha, still have to figure out how to use cyberlink tho because I have no clue as of now. Besides the basic things I already know.

Welp, thanks to adrian I can now scratch video editor off my list! Ha, still have to figure out how to use cyberlink tho because I have no clue as of now. Besides the basic things I already know.
Hakuna Matata dude. It's actually pretty easy and if you wanna learn some tricks there's a certain site that offers tutorials on it all. Just Google "Cyberlink Power Director tutorials" and it should come up somewhere

Back