Which Network Is The Best?! HELP

If you need any graphics or intros I can help you out, With regards to networks, FullScreen is tried and trusted, Its just whether you are up to doing Gorilla campaign to make extra money.

Reading this thread I saw your reply but I was wondering, what is gorilla campaign?

Reading this thread I saw your reply but I was wondering, what is gorilla campaign?
its a campaing of fullscreen.

you get a game of them. make a test/letsplay (dont know) and you get a cmp of 25-40$ OOo
there are often campaign like this (im not with them, just heard it) few a week or so.

but there are other players who want them to. i dont know how they choose.

its a campaing of fullscreen.

you get a game of them. make a test/letsplay (dont know) and you get a cmp of 25-40$ OOo
there are often campaign like this (im not with them, just heard it) few a week or so.

but there are other players who want them to. i dont know how they choose.

Ah nice to know this, allthough i wouldn't really need the game as i work in a gamestore :p. but will keep this in mind for the future ^_^

Ah nice to know this, allthough i wouldn't really need the game as i work in a gamestore :p. but will keep this in mind for the future ^_^
yeah you could also sell it as newprice and take youre used in the shop for some days. its a really push also

Back