Which editing programn would you recommend me for editing audio?

If you search google for tips and tutorials on autotune, I'm sure you'll come across plenty of software packages. The question is so general that you're only going to get general answers in return which will not resolve your problem.

Audition, Audacity, Cakewalk, Cubase, Pro Tools, the list goes on and on. AutoTune will be handled most likely by a VST plugin which of course won't be free, etc. etc. etc. blah blah generic answer blah blah.

From what i found Audacity works the best for me , even though i do not edit alot of sound but when i have to AudaCity all the way!

ok great, I will try to download now then. Its just the last time I tried to download it it told me to buy it, thats why I asked.[DOUBLEPOST=1374602143,1374602052][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you search google for tips and tutorials on autotune, I'm sure you'll come across plenty of software packages. The question is so general that you're only going to get general answers in return which will not resolve your problem.

Audition, Audacity, Cakewalk, Cubase, Pro Tools, the list goes on and on. AutoTune will be handled most likely by a VST plugin which of course won't be free, etc. etc. etc. blah blah generic answer blah blah.

WEll I know but I basically wanted to know which editing audio programms people use the most or something like that.

WEll I know but I basically wanted to know which editing audio programms people use the most or something like that.

That's exactly my point. There is no consensus on the "right program". Audacity is used because it's free, Audition because is interfaces really well with Premiere and After Effects. Cubase, Cakewalk and ProTools are used in professional recording studios.

But they'll all do the job (albeit with a bit less in the case of Audacity, you get what you pay for). And any special application or effect is always a plugin after the fact that connects to the DAW (Digital Audio Workstation), so the program involved is moot as long as it uses plugins.

Back