Where do you promote your vlogs?

If it fits (Not doing it with every video) the Google+ communities but also some Facebook groups are fine. Aside from my own Facebook Page and friends.

Didn't have a lot of success with Tumblr yet but also not treating it well yet. Jennifer's post made me wonder if I should dig into it further. I just find Tumblr a bit strange to navigate and don't use it personally that much either..yet! But hey, it can't be worse than navigating through Google+ options and settings, can it? :)

What kind of tags? I've had inconsistent success/failure at promoting on Tumblr.
I do: "youtube" "vlog" "daily vlog" "daily vlogs" "video blog" "video blogging" "vlogging" "video" "blog" etc.
When you do tags on tumblr break them down as much as you can from two words to one word. For example I tagged "video blog" and then I tag the word "video" and "blog". I also include my YouTube username, so I first do "acciojennifer" and then I do "accio" "jennifer".

I do: "youtube" "vlog" "daily vlog" "daily vlogs" "video blog" "video blogging" "vlogging" "video" "blog" etc.
When you do tags on tumblr break them down as much as you can from two words to one word. For example I tagged "video blog" and then I tag the word "video" and "blog". I also include my YouTube username, so I first do "acciojennifer" and then I do "accio" "jennifer".

Thank you for that information I was running into the same issue might have to try using tumblr again

Buzzfeed and Gawker. I get most of my video topics from those two sources. Those blogs generate alot of traffic.

Back