Where do you draw the line with pranks and gags

I like this video and I think you make some good points. I think the problem is not the people doing it the first time but more the copy cats or people trying to one up. Somebody will get hurt at some point and then it will go into main stream media and a whole lot of fuss will be made. But I don't see it ever changing because prank videos are pretty funny and are the type of video your share around so get lots of views.

I like this video and I think you make some good points. I think the problem is not the people doing it the first time but more the copy cats or people trying to one up. Somebody will get hurt at some point and then it will go into main stream media and a whole lot of fuss will be made. But I don't see it ever changing because prank videos are pretty funny and are the type of video your share around so get lots of views.

True. Darn copycats

where do you draw the line ?
For some days at work some colleagues started a habit of surprise-throwing things at each other. Today one guy went a step further and poured a BIG box of paper for recycling on top of another one...it's all funny still, but I was left wandering what will ccme next and whether someone will "go too far" as you explain.

For some days at work some colleagues started a habit of surprise-throwing things at each other. Today one guy went a step further and poured a BIG box of paper for recycling on top of another one...it's all funny still, but I was left wandering what will ccme next and whether someone will "go too far" as you explain.

yea thats the problem alot of people just don't no were to draw the line

Back