When will the first payment come through? and who should I partner with?

Trying to game on my laptop is like trying to win the Olympics with a homeless man, it's impossible. And honestly, I thought my videos weren't that good.

Edit - Eh... I might do a gaming video once in a while I guess.

Haha I know that feeling. I have only my laptop to do all my videos and the screen has even been spazzing out for quite a while.

I haven't watched any of your vids from that channel yet (but it's on my list now!), but just based on the stats you're still gaining over 100 subs per month, and about to hit 2,500 total! That doesn't seem like an audience to sneeze at, especially with a partnership on the way.

Sorry if I'm nosing in, I think it's partly that I'm a bit jealous is all... ;)

Haha I know that feeling. I have only my laptop to do all my videos and the screen has even been spazzing out for quite a while.

I haven't watched any of your vids from that channel yet (but it's on my list now!), but just based on the stats you're still gaining over 100 subs per month, and about to hit 2,500 total! That doesn't seem like an audience to sneeze at, especially with a partnership on the way.

Sorry if I'm nosing in, I think it's partly that I'm a bit jealous is all... ;)

I wish it was the other way round. This channel (DTDs) having 2.5k subs and my Gaming channel having 44. I would trade them if I could.

Trying to game on my laptop is like trying to win the Olympics with a homeless man, it's impossible. And honestly, I thought my videos weren't that good.

Edit - Eh... I might do a gaming video once in a while I guess.
actually in order to partner that channel you have to start uploading video at least 2 a month

I personally advise users to stay away from being a "monetized partner" as for your question you get paid once you reach the payment threshold which is $100.

Back