What's the best network for me?

530 subs
185,000 video views
sports gaming videos

in process of leaving machinima

Help? Fullscreen accepted me but want other options

Fullscreen is a pretty good network to go with.

Why do you want to get into a network any ways?

your monthly views aren't really high enough to make you any money and you are just ******* off your subs with advertisements.

Fullscreen is a pretty good network to go with.

Why do you want to get into a network any ways?

your monthly views aren't really high enough to make you any money and you are just ******* off your subs with advertisements.

I make quality videos and I've been accepted to Fullscreen and Machinima so I'll take money where I can get it.

Well I mean you are getting around 2-3k views per month. Which is pretty good, but it doesn't really translate well into money at all. you would only make like 50-200 bucks in a year. that's like making between 4$ a month and 17$. Is that really worth loosing subs over? That's what you gotta ask yourself.

If you really want to join a network now, also try ZoominTv, they have a 3-month trial period. Instead of getting locked in for 1-2+ years, you can grow during the trial period and depending on how much you grow, you can try to negotiate better deals/splits with networks later on (and possibly get a better deal than you can now). If you lock yourself in with a bad split for 1-2+ years, you're stuck with a bad deal for a long time.

I agree with mcflufflers, dude worry about creating a fanbase. If you do then the money will come eventually.

Back