What's In A Name

CraftyCritterCreations.....I'm not good with names XD

FrostTee, I bow at your feet. Finally, FINALLY, I've come up with something I can use- and I can't find it ANY WHERE online! yeAH!

Bex Crafty Creations

I like it. :)

*checks to see if she has any teeth or hair left* LOL

FrostTee, I bow at your feet. Finally, FINALLY, I've come up with something I can use- and I can't find it ANY WHERE online! yeAH!

Bex Crafty Creations

I like it. :)

*checks to see if she has any teeth or hair left* LOL
Congrats now you can do all your branding and fun stuff like that

I have more places to set up, of course, but I'm all ready to go on YouTube. Of course- I also need an image, but that will come with time. It'll be easier to handle when I actually have a camera to take pictures with. ^^[DOUBLEPOST=1399170564,1399168677][/DOUBLEPOST]Is it possible to change your e-mail address connected to your business account on YouTube? I screwed up and called it Creative Creations. :/ (The YouTube channel is correct; just the e-mail is wrong.)

I have more places to set up, of course, but I'm all ready to go on YouTube. Of course- I also need an image, but that will come with time. It'll be easier to handle when I actually have a camera to take pictures with. ^^[DOUBLEPOST=1399170564,1399168677][/DOUBLEPOST]Is it possible to change your e-mail address connected to your business account on YouTube? I screwed up and called it Creative Creations. :/ (The YouTube channel is correct; just the e-mail is wrong.)
I'm not sure on how you can change your email :/

Back