What should my first video on my new channel be?

I would say make a channel trailer if you could, but idk. I started out by just posting videos and making myself at home :)

It's going to be a gaming channel, so should I just start posting first and then create a channel trailer or should it be the other way around?
I would post first and then later do a trailer. Your trailer is supposed to be about what your channel is about, but how can you if you haven't posted videos yet :)

It's going to be a gaming channel, so should I just start posting first and then create a channel trailer or should it be the other way around?
Trailer first! Then other first video should start with you talking briefly rather than just going straight into it.. That's me personally lol. I'll try to have a look when you upload it :)

Trailer first! Then other first video should start with you talking briefly rather than just going straight into it.. That's me personally lol. I'll try to have a look when you upload it :)
So what you're saying is that I should make a trailer first about what my channel WILL be, and then once I have content, make one about what my channel IS. I think i'm gonna do that!

Back