What music can i use and still be motorized?

crazyzer0

Well im sure this question has been asked before but what music can i use in my videos and still be able to earn from the video
How do i prove that i have purchased the music with rights to the content?
I heard there were music pack that i can buy from google?
I need some tips
Thank you!

The best answer is... music you create yourself. Because then there is no question about the rights.

If you are able to license music (either paid or free) for use on YouTube, then usually that source will have specific instructions on how to indicate that properly. Something like "License purchased from X" in your video description. (refer to each source for proper attribution as every one can be different!)

We're not aware of a "music pack" directly from YouTube (Google). They do have a audio swap library where you can add audio after the fact, but that's mostly to deal with solving copyright problems on already uploaded videos and less than ideal editing wise.

A few networks offer audio libraries where they have already taken care of the licensing and you simply need to add the proper attribution. Fullscreen (our parent network) is one of those.

Hope that helps!

google kevin macleod or just go to his site at http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/ i know a ton of youtubers use him, ranging from relatively unknown youtubers right up to kassemg and other big youtubers :D also check a youtube channel called th3musicstuff the guy that runs that lets you use his music if you link his channel in the description :)

The guy above is correct. You can use Kevin Macleod's music as long as you credit him in the description. His songs are also pretty damn good for series.

freeplaymusic.com is what I use, and they still let me monetize. I don't credit either so I'm guessing its ok, they have a LOT of music there.

Back