What is your favourite type on Gameplay?

What is your favourite type of Gameplay?

• Slow and Uncut

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think the gameplays should be edited so that audience don't need to waste their time watching the boring parts. It shouldn't be too fast but average. So I will go for FAST and EDITED :)

Fast and edited...but not edited a lot.

I'm seeing some of the bigger youtubers who use a face cam edit the holy crap out of themselves which really annoys the living daylight out of me. Good example is Kwebbelkop. Although he gets many views and subs by the second (he's doing something right) I'm not a big fan of how he edits.

People like jacksepticeye I do like though. He has the same kind of style (or KK has the same as him) but his edits are way more relaxed (although fast paced).

I like long, mostly unedited let's plays. Edit where it makes sense of course, if they mess up a lot and need to cut out parts.
But I want to experience the entire game.

That depends I like long let's plays but the good commentators and LPers are able to talk for that whole period of time and keep the video interesting because they already have planned out what it is they are doing. I enjoy the fast and edited stuff too but sometimes it only feels like your only taking a small bite of the cake which is why I love watching people like Frankie because his videos are long (20 minutes+) but planned out and heavily edited instead of editing it down to 10 minutes. As for shorter videos I stick to Nova or The Creatures where they do they're short but comedic videos and for people who want to see more they have let's plays of games for the fans to watch.

Back