What is stat gaming

I put all the links to the sources in the video are you implying i played with the info? no..

You do realize that there is even one more layer to this.. I simply had to stop because of how it was going simply far too risky

even sub4sub and all that is considered gaming the system. All these sites take it to the extreme fireviews, growsocials, subscribertrain the list is endless. Youtube excepts people to find the stuff on their own etc etc. Really its just so drop dead obvious its not intended that I just my mind is blown by the discussion. Anyhow what with all these videos spinning it as okay I thought maybe I should make one you know with actual statements by people who are considered to be experts . Read it an interpret it as you see fit. Its not limited to bots its any means to drive up stats artificially.

You mentioned in your comment the other day on my video it was against YouTubes TOS, I am talking about then, you could have shared it then for me to look at is what I am saying here :)

I understand that last bit now, but its a joke, the whole system regarding this is. I mean how come views arent counted from that site you showed in your video but all the others work? It seems pointless even talking about this as its as if they only care about such things now and then and its all hit or miss, I haven't seen anyone banned for sub for subbing, only the sub for sub channels that existed back in 2010/11. I aint going to spend my time on this topic any more because its very confusing, unclear and nuts and lets not get started on the headache I have from it :D I am quite passionate on stuff like this and it isnt because I support it as you have expressed.

I put all the links to the sources in the video are you implying i played with the info? no..

You do realize that there is even one more layer to this.. I simply had to stop because of how it was going simply far too risky

even sub4sub and all that is considered gaming the system. All these sites take it to the extreme fireviews, growsocials, subscribertrain the list is endless. Youtube excepts people to find the stuff on their own etc etc. Really its just so drop dead obvious its not intended that I just my mind is blown by the discussion. Anyhow what with all these videos spinning it as okay I thought maybe I should make one you know with actual statements by people who are considered to be experts . Read it an interpret it as you see fit. Its not limited to bots its any means to drive up stats artificially.
--- merged: Jun 22, 2012 at 1:41 AM ---

i never said yttalk is inflating stats..
the forum is open.. you can pick and choose and you dont sign up to a system to click on things madly. unlike those websites..

anyhow I just had to make the video since I had dug up the info. I would not touch any of those services with a ten foot pole you get in a line and sit there and click. and if you want it FASTER then that you can pay for that..

sub4sub when theydo that they assume the guy like found you because of a similar interest you didnt sign up to a site get in a line and sub 20 guys just cause they are there. Anyhow take it as you will there is using the system sanely and then gaming it.

I know u didn't say that I was talking in general. But I read online that YouTube is going to give everyone the same exact partner benefits in the future maybe sooner then we know it. It makes a ton of sense since google has let everyone basically monazite why do they care about the bigger YouTubers as much? I think in the past the bigger YouTubers help drive traffic to the site. But that is not the case anymore. Like you said better safe then sorry.

You mentioned in your comment the other day on my video it was against YouTubes TOS, I am talking about then, you could have shared it then for me to look at is what I am saying here :)

I understand that last bit now, but its a joke, the whole system regarding this is. I mean how come views arent counted from that site you showed in your video but all the others work? It seems pointless even talking about this as its as if they only care about such things now and then and its all hit or miss, I haven't seen anyone banned for sub for subbing, only the sub for sub channels that existed back in 2010/11. I aint going to spend my time on this topic any more because its very confusing, unclear and nuts and lets not get started on the headache I have from it :D I am quite passionate on stuff like this and it isnt because I support it as you have expressed.

I replied but you cant put links there you know. Anyhow be as passionate as you like I am unsure about the motivations behind some of the discussion here. A few sub for sub on a forum to get yourself over a personal hump like say you want to break 100 and your at 98 is not insane gaming of the system. However all those sites pretty much give you unlimited abilities to increase whatever stat you please including paying for comments lol.

Again to me and many others its pretty obvious its not the way people are intended to use the system. If you read the tos and all the policies they keep talking about people finding the videos on their own. Really its right there in black and white for anyone to find. If your really worried you can post to the support forums and ask and they are gonna say no and give you a link. The TC's are you know not gonna lie lol.

Its good that you finally shared your sources too in particular this one here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=b19XCVZiMjU#t=192s

just so you know again I did post to your channel that I had posted the links in the tutorial on the forum. So the sources were here. I can't make people read it though hehe. However the info was up long before I made the video :)

Just remember youtube is using software to ban and it takes time. If its in their best interests to ban you they will. Why take the chance. Big business does things differently then small ones and google runs youtube now. I know what google does with websites faking stats like this they just get taken of the engine by their giant churning software machine on youtube that would equate to a ban. They are ruthless and silent and dont give a rats patootie either. :/

Back