What i use for recording and editing

Do you use any of these?

• Total voters

zaqy

i dont really edit that much but if i do i use windows movie maker, simply because its free and easy. you get it free if you are using a windows pc but if you have mac you can get imovie which is just as good.

my recording software if bandicam eventhough it isnt free, im sure there are tutorials telling you how to get if for free, i used to use a free version of fraps but i got bandicam instead.

for my art and thumbnails, i use powerpoint and pain.net, both free (if you are a student then you are able to get a free version of powerpoint). powerpoint if very easy to use and i highly recommend this for beginners, paint.net is also easy aswell. paint.net is a drawing program which may seem difficult, but once you have been using it for 5 minutes, it is so easy and simple to draw thing

i hope this helps :)

I use Power Director 10. Kinda outdated now but does the job. I'am also familiar with it at this point.

I use iMovie (free). If you're using a windows computer then for sure there is free video editing too like iMovie. I used that before when I was still using Windows.

Back