• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

What Do I Do Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalFaceless

13 Year Old Filmmaker
I am a 13 year old filmmaker, and i have just hit 50 subscribers, and 4,000 views altogether,
what i want to know is what I should do next,what milestone do i want to try and aim for. I do not want to aim to low or to high, I do not know what to aim for?

Also is my content good enough to be welcoming to many viewers, I try to set out on my audience being from around 10-20 years old? Is this what I should be aiming for?

Anyway Many thanks,
remember to check out my channel and review my content and tell me the pro's and con's of my videos/channel

I would say go for 100...I believe you can do it! I liked your main video! great job! I subbed! :D

I say never really try and aim for a goal! Just make content that you like to film and people that are attracted to those type of videos will subscribe :)

The trick with "milestones" is they're based off of neat numbers, like 10, 100, 500, 1000, 10000, 50000, and so on. Thus it gets harder to meet each new one, and you can get intimidated. I don't go for "goals" per se, I just keep making videos, and see what happens. Don't get intimidated, just keep doing what you do and enjoy the progress you ground!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back