What are your 2021 goals?

OntheWrist

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Looking to get 100 subs by end of March, should be on track to break that by early February! Stretch goal is 500 subs by end of the year. Hoping to keep up 1 video every 2 weeks.

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
750 subs. 300k views. (total).

It's realistic if I get slamming. But I need to be able to travel. Local area is lacking.

Reactions: Rhody Seth

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
750 subs. 300k views. (total).

It's realistic if I get slamming. But I need to be able to travel. Local area is lacking.
I also had plans to get traveling more again to produce videos. I had begun early last year, and now everything has changed for the time being. My desire to travel is through the roof!

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
1 - My goal is to have 20 unique commenters and engaged subscribers per video.
Can't wait for the day when my videos get 20 users leaving comments and asking interesting questions, judging me about my grammar and spelling lol.
1a - Reach goal - getting the commenters to interact amongst them self as well.
basically my main goal is to create a small, but strong community :laugh2:

2 - Post at least 50 videos. (that I'm actually proud to post, but also not being afraid to make mistakes)

3 - Hopefully some collab projects, mainly with other "talking head" / "personality" vloggers but also with other creators types too once I re-figure out this weekly schedule thing.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
That seems like a lot of subscribers for 1 million views, lol. But that might just be because I only have 3,373 subscribers with over 1.6 million views.
Well I include old videos as part of that I guess it depends what kind of channel you have