what are the best places to promote my channel?

I know some people start out promoting on their personal Facebook
as you might have read in my first post, I already use Facebook but that's nog enough to make my channel grow more subscribers. I especially asked for a place to promote other than Facebook, Twitter and yttalk.

Real life friends, forums related to what you talk about/what your video is about, social media like facebook and twitter.

The list goes on.

try and create a large following on Instagram - post a pic of your latest video with a caption - worked for a couple of people i know if they want to promo stuff :)

What about YouTube/Google?

Identify a high throughput search term in which you are really interested and create a series of videos about it.
It may work.

Post your video on Buzzfeed's comment section where the content is related to your video. Or talk about something that's trending and upload it before everyone else does. A good way to check out what's trending is checking out Twitter.

Like this is my latest video talking about Miley Cyrus is on the verge of getting 1000 views on the first day because I knew she was uploading her latest Music Video today and I timed it right.

Last edited:
Back