What are some of the most need Plugins!?

TopScienceFacts

I've Got It
Hi guys, Im sure some of you edit enough to warrent the use of some plugins, so which could you not go without?

I don't have any for premier pro which I would like to find some to really start to streamline the process, but I do have a few for After effects.

Easy and Wizz is my essential After Effects Plugin!

Music-related, my current one is EastWest's "Goliath..." but that's a sample library.. ^^ For my video editor (Final Cut Pro X), I tend to use FCFX's Finishing plugin, which is like color editing for lazy people lol! I also like their lens flare, although it takes forever for the video to render.

I'm very very curious about SliceX from CoreMelt.... It does keyframe auto-tracking and strange-shaped masks, which is something Final Cut is lacking. I was kind of sad to learn Final Cut was missing those things because I thought they nowadays would have been considered standards in software with that kind of a price tag...

I don't use any for video but I'm fairly new at video stuff. For audio I mainly use FreeQ and the classic ___ series from Mixcraft. Love ambiance for reverb too. I didn't know video software had plug ins, now I'm curious to look this up!

Back