what are some editing tips for narrating videos?

As Jawad mentioned above, of course, you do all of that. But some editing software lets you record the audio straight into the recorder while waiting the video at the same time so see you can see exactly what you're voice will be lined up with. Very good to make sure the voice over and video is the same length.

Make it feel natural and not forced so go off the script a bit. Also I just got myself a blue snowball microphone for under £40 and it is brilliant so I highly suggest getting a good microphone as there isn't a bigger turn off than rubbish audio.

One thing im getting use to is the fact that if you mess up, don't worry about it so much. You can repeat what you said correctly and later cut out anything you don't want. Having a good idea of what you want to say before hand helps but in a lot of cases (like gaming) its more on the fly and just cut out the dead space in between moments.

Hmmm I'm not sure what my budget is[DOUBLEPOST=1424626302,1424626265][/DOUBLEPOST]
One thing im getting use to is the fact that if you mess up, don't worry about it so much. You can repeat what you said correctly and later cut out anything you don't want. Having a good idea of what you want to say before hand helps but in a lot of cases (like gaming) its more on the fly and just cut out the dead space in between moments.

Thanks dude

Back