Vlog Weekly channel shout outs?

James Lewis

YTtalk Mad
So just earlier today, I got the idea to start doing a weekly vlog on my youtube channel on top of also doing another weekly video that isn't vlogging. On this vlog I want to do a channel shout out for one lucky person per vlog. Here's how I want this to work...... I would want subscribers or other Youtubers to comment or send me vlog subject suggestions. I would look through the suggestions of the vlogs that people sent me or commented to see and I would choose from the selection which vlog subject I would like to talk about. Then whoever posted the subject idea that got picked, would get picked to be in the weekly channel shout out. In the shout out of course I will say the channel's name and I will also give a little overview of the channel and name some videos that might be good for people to check out on that channel. Then I would end the shout out by saying that I have subscribed to (insert youtuber's name here) and you really should too. I would say something along those lines, it might not be that exact wording. If you do get picked for the shout out, then I will subscribe to you and would appreciate if you subscribed to me back. (I do try to subscribe to anyone that subscribes to me also) So reply here with vlog subject suggestions if you would like the chance to be in one of my shout outs or you could also send me suggestions in youtube's personal messages if you wanted. Also, if your idea isn't picked one week, it could still possibly be in the running for another week.

If you want a vlog suggestion one thing you might want to try is an "About me" vlog. I did one a few days ago and there actually pretty fun. You literally just awnser some questions about yourself (E.g. Your name, where your from, if you have a pet, ect) then you say some interesting ones like "Your weirdest experience" and "The most random thing you have ever done". There also quite quick to make. Hope this helps :3

If you want a vlog suggestion one thing you might want to try is an "About me" vlog. I did one a few days ago and there actually pretty fun. You literally just awnser some questions about yourself (E.g. Your name, where your from, if you have a pet, ect) then you say some interesting ones like "Your weirdest experience" and "The most random thing you have ever done". There also quite quick to make. Hope this helps :3
Thank you! It does help! I was going to have a weekly vlog thing going where I would take a new suggestion every week and feature the youtuber that gave that suggestion, but I thought more people would show interest in this, but I guess not. I will probably start it and see how it goes, if it doesn't get too far then I might just cancel it and stick to my one video a week that I am at right now. And I will use this idea you have and give a shout out to your channel at the end of the video for giving me the suggestion!

Back