Want To Get Promoted On My Channel?

Steve Levy

What's Happenin' Guys?!,

So if you've seen my videos, you know that I have a channel of the week section. If you want to be promoted on this segment of the show, I don't want ytcash or anything else ( well... maybe besides your views and subscriptions, but isn't that kind of a given? ;) ) just comment on my videos, leave video responses, and just interact with me. I'll be featuring one person every episode ( two uploads a week ), just send me your best videos and I'll get back to whether or not I'm going to promote you.
No offense, but I don't do much with gamers, so unless you're funny, don't count too much on it.

Thanks!

Steve Levy

That sounds cool! I'll look into your channel, and see what you do soon. I like it when people give back to audiences that participate. It's cool :)

That sounds cool! I'll look into your channel, and see what you do soon. I like it when people give back to audiences that participate. It's cool :)
Oh my god... I feel like a jerk! I was out with my phone and I didn't recognize the name >.< Sorry about that comment, but I do love your videos! I love giving back to my audience as long as they interact with me.

Hey hey, just be sure to subscribe to me and inbox your video to me on YouTube. I like to promote people, but I like to keep it secluded to actual members of my audience ( makes sense, right? )

Would you like to feature a musician channel? Checkout the vid in my sig, I'd like it featured. In the meantime, expect a "sudden swarm of likes comments and a sub! :D

Back