Request Want a new banner

phoenixblue

I Love YTtalk
Hi guys. I always liked my channel banner but it is starting to get outdated and I really want a new one.
I don't really know what I want on it. I was thinking of some kind of light background with cool (colorful) effects in the middle with game characters or wall shattering or something.. I don't really know. I don't want it to look too plain or too complex though. Can anyone make me something? If you can think of any good ideas, go ahead and make it. It doesn't have to have a tech theme or the android logo in it. (I will change my avatar to match the new banner)

Thanks.
Note: If I don't like it, I won't use it. -.-
I will pay you all my yttalk cash (381+) or maybe paypal...

Hows this look?
4UtQ7yX.png

Hey TheDoctor. It looks really cool, thanks for working on a banner for me.
Is it possible to make the colors stand out more without looking faded and the font a little fatter? The triangles on the right side look kind of weird and why angry birds?!?!?! lol xD. I'm not sure if it's the right fit for my channel yet. It looks kind of cutesy and playful and I was thinking of something a little more serious, but it does look cool and I appreciate the hard work. I might still use it, did you make it with Photoshop?

Thanks again.

Hey TheDoctor. It looks really cool, thanks for working on a banner for me.
Is it possible to make the colors stand out more without looking faded and the font a little fatter? The triangles on the right side look kind of weird and why angry birds?!?!?! lol xD. I'm not sure if it's the right fit for my channel yet. It looks kind of cutesy and playful and I was thinking of something a little more serious, but it does look cool and I appreciate the hard work. I might still use it, did you make it with Photoshop?

Thanks again.

I dont think the font comes bolder, but theres probably something in photoshop to do it. Yeah I could I figured if the colors were full force it would look to play-ish, I could use darker colors though. I messed up on the triangles a little bit there. I was doing popular games, if you have any suggestions? I was covering Casual, Puzzle, RPG, ect. I can edit it and re do some of the stuff. And what do you mean by more serious? And yes Photoshop.

Edit I did this. Its more brown/gray. It covers Shooters/Puzzle/RPG/Racing/Casual.
Gx0d8yL.png

Last edited:
Hey. Thanks for the edit. Is it possible to send me the .psd for it?
Also is ytcash ok?

Thank you.

Ok I'll 'coversation' it to you, thats private right? Dosen't matter, just figured it would be best.
Yeah YTTalk cash is great, I don't expect anything more. You don't have to pay all of your money, I wouldnt feel comfertable with that, what ever you think its worth. :).

Back