want a new amnesia thumbnail :/

DoodlesPlays

I've Got It
hey thanks for clicking! first off i really enjoy and take pride in making my own thumbnails so im just looking for advice, thanks :) but if you look through the thumbnails on my videos i think you'll find that the amnesia thumbnails are really lacking... :( but i can't find any creative pictures to use to make it better so if you have any advice on how i could improve it that would be much appreciated! :)

I'll show you one I made, then give an explanation

Amnesia The Dark Descent.png

First, I found some creepy text I could use. Then, I googled an in-game shot. Finally, I grabbed the logo.

Now, I put the logo and the word 'Gameplay' on its own layer. Then for asthetics, I duplicated the text layer, put it on under the original text, then zeroed out the curves, so the duplicated text was all black. Finally, I used a basic Gaussian blur to give it a shadowy effect

I'll show you one I made, then give an explanation

View attachment 16401

First, I found some creepy text I could use. Then, I googled an in-game shot. Finally, I grabbed the logo.

Now, I put the logo and the word 'Gameplay' on its own layer. Then for asthetics, I duplicated the text layer, put it on under the original text, then zeroed out the curves, so the duplicated text was all black. Finally, I used a basic Gaussian blur to give it a shadowy effect

Back