Vlog Wanna Collab???

DemonDill

Loving YTtalk
Hey guys, I had a 6 month break from YouTube but now I'm back making videos and I'm keen to collaborate with some other creators. I am currently on 2 weeks of school break so it's a great time for me to make some collab videos, so if you're a small YouTuber as well with similar content, send me a message on hear, via YouTube or Twitter and we can work something out :D
Twitter - DylanSwainAU

Hey guys, I had a 6 month break from YouTube but now I'm back making videos and I'm keen to collaborate with some other creators. I am currently on 2 weeks of school break so it's a great time for me to make some collab videos, so if you're a small YouTuber as well with similar content, send me a message on hear, via YouTube or Twitter and we can work something out :D
Twitter - DylanSwainAU

Hi Dylan, I'm a youtuber under the name Jareditton, and I usually make gaming reviews and and let's plays, but once In a while, I do vlogs and stuff, and I would like to work with you. Just wondering what you'd like to do, or what you had in mind.

Hey Dylan, I'm Dante and I think we make some really similar content. I don't think we live near each other, but I think we can figure out a creative way to collab with each other! Check out my channel if you wanna see my content, but if you want we could defiantly try and collab sometime!

Hi Dylan, I'm a youtuber under the name Jareditton, and I usually make gaming reviews and and let's plays, but once In a while, I do vlogs and stuff, and I would like to work with you. Just wondering what you'd like to do, or what you had in mind.
Hey man, thanks for the reply! You've got a pretty nice channel but I think our channels are just a bit too different to make a video together, sorry man but good luck with the future :)[DOUBLEPOST=1442909440,1442909322][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Dylan, I'm Dante and I think we make some really similar content. I don't think we live near each other, but I think we can figure out a creative way to collab with each other! Check out my channel if you wanna see my content, but if you want we could defiantly try and collab sometime!
Hey man, I just checked out your channel and we have really similar content so I think a collab video could really work. And yeah I live in Australia so we would have to work out something to get around that haha. If you're still keen to do a video hit me up on twitter @DylanSwainAU and we can work something out :)

Hey man, thanks for the reply! You've got a pretty nice channel but I think our channels are just a bit too different to make a video together, sorry man but good luck with the future :)[DOUBLEPOST=1442909440,1442909322][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man, I just checked out your channel and we have really similar content so I think a collab video could really work. And yeah I live in Australia so we would have to work out something to get around that haha. If you're still keen to do a video hit me up on twitter @DylanSwainAU and we can work something out :)

Alright yeah man I definitely will!

Back