Waiting for that day

ZombieSegway

Posting Mad!
Anyone else always check their youtube just hoping to see a video has blown up with thousands (or even hundreds) of views and subs. I do it nearly every day because im really sad :p

As far as gaming is concerned I am not expecting anything anytime soon. It's a real hard market to enter on, sure it's nice to see a video on 1000+, but I am realistic about it. It's not going to happen in the next couple of weeks.

As far as gaming is concerned I am not expecting anything anytime soon. It's a real hard market to enter on, sure it's nice to see a video on 1000+, but I am realistic about it. It's not going to happen in the next couple of weeks.

Actually its possible, i made a vid about the guy who walked across the grand canyon and it got over 3000 views when i normally get 10 a video

I am realistic too, I get happy for my ones that get like over 50 views. But theres still always that glimmer of hope :)

I do not hope for that anymore. Youtube is to saturated for that nowadays. I just work hard, plan out how to share and strife my content and hope for the best.

Doing a giveaway now, shared it at some places and now it's up to 250 views. Usually an episode in my series hits between 50 and 100, so i'm happy with it.

I do not hope for that anymore. Youtube is to saturated for that nowadays. I just work hard, plan out how to share and strife my content and hope for the best.

Doing a giveaway now, shared it at some places and now it's up to 250 views. Usually an episode in my series hits between 50 and 100, so i'm happy with it.

Never lose faith my friend

I would suggest doing YouTube videos about stuff that is trending on YouTube. This is a good way to gain more views and subs and it really helps your channel out a lot!:eeks:

Back